A Caribbean holiday, but in Italy!
This is exactly what expects you at Beach Camping Resort Riva Di Ugento****, located in the middle of a magnificent pine forest in the Ugento Natural Park, between Gallipoli and S. Maria di Leuca. When you step out of the shade of the pine trees, you’ll suddenly find yourself on a dream beach: fine white sand and a sea in a thousand shades of blue and turquoise. Can you imagine a better place for your holiday in nature? A place where you fall asleep to the sound of the waves?
Whether you are an old-school camper, with a tent and a spirit of adventure, or you prefer the comforts, our holiday village will convince you.
Discover Puglia from a privileged perspective.
– 32 hectares of pine forest with
– more than 1100 pitches in the shade with 3, 6 and 10 amps, on reservation with water and sewage connection, TV SAT, pitches also suitable for large campers
– Caravan Plus, Caravan Basic, family and twin tents
– Four exits onto the beach
– Beach restaurant and Beach bar
– Sports grounds (tennis, basketball, paddle, football), restaurant, caffè bar, swimming pool, cinema under the stars,
– Wash house with service staff
– 21 service houses with washing machine, free hot water showers, toilets, and WC Kimik
– Rental of refrigerators, bicycles, scooters, Golf car
– car wash
– Camper service incl.
– WLAN free of charge
– German and english speaking staff at reception & info desk
– Car rental on site
– Fishseller on site twice a week
– Boat hire, pedal boat, Stand-up paddle, wind surf etc.
– Free yoga lessons, animation, fitness trail
– 2 handicapped accessible service houses